Their website had outgrown itself, was old code and unresponsive with no real user journey. The donations piece was severely lacking, no secure payment gateway or electronic gift aid.
Although the charity has been going for 90 years, the historical events that had taken place were lost deep in the content of the previous website, completely unsearchable.
We agreed the way forward was to try and take visitors through a potted history of the charity with clear and concise ways for people to find out more, get involved and make donations.
So, we are very near to launch so what should people expect from the new LTFUC website?
- Fully responsive
- A clearer understanding on the fundamentals of the charity
- A timeline to give better visualisation to many of the charities wonderful achievements
- Improved donations functionality
- How you can get involved to help the charity
- Better presentation of the organisations who work with, support or volunteer for the LTFUC.
The LTFUC website is due to go live in late March 2018. Pop over and pay them a visit.